Tags :chicken recipes
Looking for an easy recipe to cook for small gatherings or at home? This 10-ingredient chicken taquito recipe is perfect!
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup salsa (green or red)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- Small flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and rim a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray cooking spray on the sheet.
- Combine cream cheese, salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix.
- Add the shredded chicken and grated pepper jack cheese to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the chicken mixture onto the bottom third of the tortilla and firmly fold the tortilla and place the taquito seam down on the baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas and make sure the taquitos are not touching on the baking sheet.
- Spray the top of the taquitos with a little bit of cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Enjoy with salsa or the dipping sauce of your choice!